1. Application for admission should be submitted in prescribed form. The applicant should fill in the form carefully.
2. Incomplete or Incorrect form will not be accepted.
3. For admission of F.Y classes eligibility form, original marksheet and its true copy are necessary. Admission will not be confirmed unless eligibility obtained from the N.M.University.
4. The student of S.Y. & T.Y classes should attach to the admission form the attested copy of marksheet of the previous Examination.
5. Student from other colleges within the jurisdiction of N.M.University,Must produce T.C. at the time of admission in this college. such student will have to obtain written permission from university for the change of the college
6. Normally no change is allowed in the subject once offered by a student. How ever any change in the subject can be allowed by the authorities only on payment on fees of Rs.25/- the last date for allowed the change in subject/ faculty will be notified separately on the notice board.
7. No subject can claim by right admission to the college. The authority can refuse admission to any student without giving any reason.